- Softening Systems
- Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems
- Ultrafiltration System
- Ultrafiltration Module Test
- Bag Filter
- Water Analysis
- Static Mixer
- Treatment Consumables
- Pure Water and Ultra Pure Water Supply
- Reverse Osmosis System
- Stainless Filter Cups
- Ozone Systems
- Treatment System Automation
- Booster and Pump Types
- Hepa Filter
- Home And Office Type Treatment Devices
- Industrial Water Treatment Systems
- Activated Carbon Systems
- Membrane Filter
- Sand Filter Systems
REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS
If classical purification system devices did not clean the water, we apply Reverse Osmosis System. We use Reverse Osmosis technique with sea water, medium salt water, brakish well water and very hardness and conductivity water treatment.
Reverse Osmosis is today’s most advanced method for un wanted minerals treatment. Working principle of Reverse Osmosis is a seperation of the concent rated solution and diluted solution with a semi-permeable membrane.
Membrane; serves as a selective barrier, seperates the two phases. Passage of thewater is more easiert hand is solved minerals through the semi-permeable membranes. As the physical and chemical structure of membranes are used to perform the seperation saltions and un wantedions from the water.
Reverse Osmosis techniqueis based on the develop ment of the principle of equili briumin nature. Between two different solutions fluid direction, which consist of Osmotic pressure, is to intensive solution side of the semi-permeable membrane with applying more force than osmotic pressure.
Formoreefficientand longerus age of Reverse Osmosis Membrane fluid is paralel with the membrane surface.
In this way, the particles on the membrane are throw nout with out causingob struction. In addition toprotecting the membranes, a goodpre- filtration is required. When designing the membranes, It is very important to determines equence of the membranes and structure of the water. Tomakesequence of the membranes and equipment, technicals competence and a staff of expert are needed. Forth is reason the market is full with hundreds of application that can not run because of wrong design and application.
Reverse Osmosis Membrane Layers Views:
Considering For The Study of Long-Lastingand Efficient Usage of Reverese Osmosis Membranes:
- A very goodpre-treatment before membrane,
- Ad justing the tempreture of the water
- The correct design of the membrane according to membrane features,
- Selecting the appropriate antiscalant,
- Avoid chemical, which damages the structure of the membranes, when doing chemical wash.
- Membranes are skin sensitivity. Chemical is not accep table which can damageto skin.
Classification of Reverse Osmosis Devices:
- Top Water (TDS Değeri <1000 Ppm)
- Brakish Water (TDS Değeri 2000-10000 Ppm)
- Sea Water (TDS Değeri 10000-36000 Ppm)
- Single Pass
- Double Pass